Buff to Grip Tool Kits comes with.
- 1x Pair of gloves
- 2x Small sponge
- 1x Slip Grip (1.5oz) Tile Safe N. Cleaner De-Greaser Super Concentrate: Makes 3- Gallons, or 12-Qt Sprayer Refills
- 1x Microfiber Cloth to wrap around 1-dry sponge
Ceramic - Porcelain – Marbles - Stone – Polished - Matte & Textured Finishes on Wet Floors and all other hard surfaces tiles & beyond per the following steps.
Floors and all other hard surface tiles & beyond per the following steps.
Start with Buff to Grip Friction Sealer in the 1st Cleaned 2x2’ Dry Section.
- Start by cleaning a 2’x2’ area, such as half of Your Tub, or Shower Bottom.
- Clean with SG Tile Safe N. Cleaner Spray on Sponge, Apply to tile & Rinse Off, Air Dry. Finger test for slippery soap or oil. Repeat if needed
- Clean total area, rinsing as you go, to go get ready for Buff to Grip Sealer.
- Make sure tiles are clean as new, without oil, shampoo or grime left on it.
- Spray 2nd Sponge with Buff to Grip on 1-side, then apply on dry tile finish finish.
- Light Foot Traffic in 4-hours. No Cleaning or water on sealer for 24-hours.
- Then you will have a Buff to Grip Wet Floor Safety for 5-Years plus, if…
- Cleaned routinely with Slip Grip Tile Safe N. Cleaner / Degreaser.
- See Free 2oz Bottle of SG Tile Safe Cleaner to Make 3-Gallons or 12-Qts.
- Larger size Projects use larger Mops as available in Tool Section.